We are currently looking for an Ab Initio Developer to work with our client, one of the top Australian banks based in Sydney, NSW.
- Sound understanding of Ab Initio principles.
- Extensive project experience in Ab Initio
- Min 5-8 years overall exp
- Min 2+ years Ab Initio Development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ETL development background
- Experience in Vector and normalization techniques with Ab Initio
- Experience working in technologyy-enabled programs and projects required.
- Experience working in the banking industry is desirable.
- IT qualification is desirable.
- Prior experience working on large scale end-to-end projects
- Advanced hands-on expertise in writing, debugging Ab Initio code.
- Extensive experience of Unix, SQL scripting on Oracle/Teradata database.
- Extensive project experience in AbInitio, Hyperion SQR, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Excellent interfacing skills with the customer and resolves issues
- Quick and efficient design solutions for complex, and critical technical issues.
If you’re interested, click “APPLY NOW” or for a confidential discussion please call Manasa (0420205042) or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org