Suite 903, Level 9, 227 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC – 3000, Australia
Phone: 1300 784 249
We are currently looking for experienced Cloud Engineers to work with our client based in Canberra, ACT.
Essentially, we are looking for an Australian Citizen with baseline security clearance but if you are an Australian Citizen, we encourage you to still apply.
The successful candidate will lead and drive the design and solution and enterprise architecture for cloud systems and platforms within the organization. They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement. The Cloud Architect will be required:
• Develop enterprise-level cloud platform architectures for MS Azure and M365;
• Develop high-level solution architectures for cloud-based systems;
• Develop detailed architecture guidance for cloud engineers;
• Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
• Ensure that the enterprise and system solutions maintain adherence to whole-of-government standards;
• Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of cloud-based systems; • Liaise with cross-functional teams including business owners, scrum masters, business analysts, developers, enterprise architects & testers to produce solutions in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives;
• Liaise with the department’s Service Experience team to ensure architectural decisions incorporate user experience considerations
• Liaise with ICT Engagement and Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment to target architectures and technology.
• Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation – testing, continuous integration and deployment
• Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to cloud platforms – re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality
• Promote and provide assistance to ensure solutions align with the DTA’s Digital Service Standard
• Be strategic, a leader and influencer.
If you’re interested, click “APPLY NOW” or for a confidential discussion please call our team at (+61 422 907 024) or send a resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Cloud Architect|