Our client, a top Australian Bank, is currently looking for a Data Engineer position to join a challenging project. It is a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic and experienced crew where you will learn a lot.
- Apache NIFI
- Big data Analytics
- Data Modelling
- Software Development
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5 to 8 years of Experience as Data engineer.
- Experience on Apache NIFI, Python and R is must.
- 3 years+ big data hands-on experience
- Experience with Data quality/Data cleansing/Data manipulation/Data streaming/Data warehousing.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Identifying ways to Improve Data Reliability efficiency and Quality
- Hands on Hadoop experience, Scala, flume.
- Understanding how to optimize data retrieval and how to develop dashboards, reports and other visualizations for stakeholders
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Strong software development experience on Linux-based application
- Familiar with Network protocol (e.g.: socket, sftp, ssh)
- Experience integrating solutions in a complex environment
- Good working knowledge with CI / CD tools and Devops processes (e.g.: Jenkin, Github,JSON)
- Banking or insurance domain knowledge is an added advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can call +61422907024 (Kowchi) or mail email@example.com.