- Setup CI/CD pipelines on Azure DevOps for .NET/Java
- Directly working with the customer
- Analyze existing standards to identify gaps and remedies
- Evaluate gaps in related to DevOps best practices
- Minimum 6 years’ of experience as Devops.
- Strong knowledge on Azure DevOps, TFS, ANT & Powershell
- Azure DevOps or Jenkins based or Equivalent CI/CD tool end to end pipeline implementation experience for technologies such as .NET, Java, COTS, databases is more preferred
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with customer directly and able to explain the status of the deliverables in scrum calls
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience handling Application Build, Configuration Management, Deployment & Release Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of any one of scripting languages: PS, python, ruby, shell, PowerShell
- Hands on Experience in some of the standard DevOps tools: Jira, Jenkins,Bamboo,Teamcity, uDeploy, uRelease, XL-Release,XL-Deploy,Rundeck, GIT, BitBucket, SVN,hipchat, Sonar, Nexus, Selenium, Junit,HPQTP,ALM Plutora, Artifactory, DBMaestro, Liquibase, RedGate, Chef,Puppet,Ansible, Fortify,Sonatype, Veracode,TFS,MSRelease 2015-2017,
- Ability to implement Agile methodologies and work on an Agile-DevOps platform
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can call +61422907024 (Smitha) or mail email@example.com.