Suite 903, Level 9, 227 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC – 3000, Australia
Phone: 1300 784 249
URGENTLY NEEDED: .NET/CRM Developer X 2
We are currently looking for experienced .NET/CRM Developers to work with our client based in Canberra, ACT.
Essentially, we are looking for an Australian Citizen with baseline security clearance but if you are an Australian Citizen, we encourage you to still apply.
The .NET / CRM Developer(s) will be responsible for working with a delivery team daily to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the client.
The successful candidate may work on one of a number of inflight projects within the department. The developer will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department’s IT solutions (systems/applications/websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
• Software analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements.
• Implementation of software features from a defined design.
• Upgrade/installation of new software/tool baselines.
Demonstrated Industry experience delivering complex web-based applications / services using Microsoft technology stacks:
• Visual Studio 2017+ (w/TFS);
• .NET v4.5+ / C#, • ASP.NET MVC 4+ with Razor,
• SQL Server 2014+, • Entity Framework / other ORMs,
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solution
Solid working knowledge of SQL with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
Well-developed communication skills:
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
• Negotiation and liaison skills.
• Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins o Integrating MS CRM with other software.
• Experience with AdxStudio Portals.
• Experience using Bootstrap.
If you’re interested, click “APPLY NOW” or for a confidential discussion please call at (+61 420 205 042 ) or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||.NET/CRM Developer|