Our client, a top Australian Bank, is currently looking for SAS AML Developer to join a challenging project. You will be working in the SAS AML (Anti Money Laundering) team so exposure with this is a must. It is a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic and experienced crew where you will learn a lot.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Ability to act as a key source for Fraud Investigations AML, SAS
- Strong Experience working with AML, SAS, SQL is must
- Working on Financial Crime Investigations
- Acting as a key resource on SAS related projects within the banking industry.
- 5+ years of hands-on expertise in writing, debugging SAS code using SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Macro programming.
- Ability to work in Agile waterfall and SDLC methodology
- Direct experience with cloud-based SaaS
- 3+ years of experience in Risk management and Cyber.
- Experience working on large BI projects and Teradata platforms would be an advantage
- Strong Development Experience
- IT qualification is desirable
- Prior experience on Large scale end-to-end projects