We are currently looking for a SQL Database Developer to work with our client based in Sydney, NSW. As a SQL Database Developer, you will be working in a challenging environment developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases.
- Database Development
- Develop SQL code base for a wide variety of products
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Manage the organisation’s database technology to allow secure, efficient and effective access to the organisation’s structured data
- Apply standardisation application, software, and documentation methodologies across the team 6. Writing Python script for validation/automation
- Support projects through design, development, implementation, testing and integrating of new solutions
- Conduct Database/Job Troubleshooting
- Build complex queries and perform tuning to improve performance or solve issues
- Perform support and maintenances on the application systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in a development role.
- Strong technical skills in SQL
- Experience in SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Having basic knowledge in Python a must.
- Experience in Teradata highly regarded.
- Experience with Telecom sector desired.
- Some proficiency in Linux or Windows scripting
- Supporting the team to enhance datasets whilst utilising your technical skills in Microsoft SQL
- Cleansing, manipulating or joining large volumes of data to facilitate analytics
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Ability to optimise large complicated SQL statements
- Should possess technical aptitude with the ability to understand complex environment and architecture
If you’re interested, click the “APPLY NOW” button or for a confidential discussion call Latha at +61481200752 or send resume to email@example.com