URGENTLY NEEDED: UI Designer X Multiple
We are currently looking for an experienced UI Designer to work with our client based in Canberra, ACT.
Essentially, we are looking for an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain baseline clearance.
Role and Responsibilities:
Experienced Designer to:
- Collaborate with product owners to engineer, define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards • Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Design to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Demonstrate excellent information architecture, user interface design and digital prototyping skills
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI Design with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience creating wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Experience supporting and participating in user research and service design activities.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders, and clearly articulate design decisions through a well-conceived rationale
- Experience in working in an Agile development process
- Experience with analytical tools to test user experience
- Understanding of and experience designing and implementing to meet web accessibility standards.
If you’re interested, click “APPLY NOW” or for a confidential discussion please call at (+61 420 205 042 ) or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org